Sun gets boost from UP
HELP FROM RAILROAD: A $20,000 grant from the Union Pacific Foundation was formally presented to members of the Gothenburg Community Playhouse on May 16. UP officials said supporting charitable organizations helps them to continue to play important roles in improving the communities where UP employees live and work. Playhouse officials said they are close to meeting the financial goals set for buying and installing a digital projector and sound upgrades, noting that they’d like to continue improvements like new seating and front doors and mechanical work, provided that community support continues. Pictured are playhouse board members, l-r: Erin Feather, who wrote the grant; Jill Rubenthaler; Brenda Mainwaring, UP public affairs director; Lorri Weiss; Matt Weiss; and Devin Brundage.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship