GIVING BACK: An end-of-the-year project for the High Ability Learner program at Dudley Elementary focused on leadership and the importance of giving back to the community. Students that met a HAL 900 goal painted columns at Ehmen Park on May 9. They earned a chance to participate in the activity by earning miles instead of grades for HAL projects throughout the year. Some of the students involved in the painting project were, l-r: Tyler Whiting, Collin Brown and Patrick Hudson.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action