Baldwin receives safety award
Baldwin Filters’ Gothenburg plant was recognized by the Nebraska Safety Council at its annual conference in Lincoln in early May.
Baldwin received the Safety Spirit Award for 2011, which the Nebraska Safety Council presents to facilities based on their training activities, safety committee activities, sustainability, current year statistics and the programs the facility has in place to achieve safety in the work place.
The Nebraska Safety Council is a nonprofit organization that provides leadership and resources to promote safe and healthy work environment across Nebraska.
“This achievement could not have been earned without the efforts of all our employees and managers,” said Brian Riley, plant manager of the Gothenburg facility. “Our Safety Committee, as well as the managers and employees of Gothenburg, worked tirelessly to improve safety in our facility over the past five years.”
Baldwin Filters, a CLARCOR company, produces over 6,000 lube, air, fuel, hydraulic, coolant and transmission filtration products for most applications, and can be purchased from distributors worldwide.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics