ON THE MOVE: Nineteen adult and child teams competed in first-ever Helen Quest Saturday at Lake Helen. The race, sponsored by Gothenburg Memorial Hospital’s Sports & Medical Rehabilitation Department, sent teams to different stations to complete different exercises.
Winners of the 6-9 age group were, 1. Kent and Kooper Koehn, 2. Amber and Jake Burge; 10-13 age group, 1. Seth and Bryce Ryker, 2. Beth Barrett and MaKenna Spiegel. Pictured (right) are, l-r: Maddy Widdifield, Jim Widdifield, an unidentified person, Bryce Ryker and Kristin Hastings as they begin the race. Left, Amber Burge (right) and her son, Jake, compete at the egg-carrying station.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%