Wild Horse ranked No. 1 in Nebraska
Wild Horse Golf Club has been rated the best golf course in Nebraska for 2012 by Golfweek Magazine.
The publication’s raters ranked courses across the country with a varying number of courses per state based on course supply, population and level of play.
Wild Horse, which is rated No. 54 overall among the nation’s modern courses by the magazine, topped Nebraska’s No. 2 Prairie Club (Dunes) at Valentine, No. 3 Bayside at Brule, No. 4 Prairie Club (Pines) at Valentine and No. 5 Quarry Oaks in Ashland.
Several other golf magazines have rated Wild Horse in their prestigious rankings including Golf Digest and Golf Magazine.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair