Wild Horse ranked No. 1 in Nebraska
Wild Horse Golf Club has been rated the best golf course in Nebraska for 2012 by Golfweek Magazine.
The publication’s raters ranked courses across the country with a varying number of courses per state based on course supply, population and level of play.
Wild Horse, which is rated No. 54 overall among the nation’s modern courses by the magazine, topped Nebraska’s No. 2 Prairie Club (Dunes) at Valentine, No. 3 Bayside at Brule, No. 4 Prairie Club (Pines) at Valentine and No. 5 Quarry Oaks in Ashland.
Several other golf magazines have rated Wild Horse in their prestigious rankings including Golf Digest and Golf Magazine.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates