Wild Horse ranked No. 1 in Nebraska
Wild Horse Golf Club has been rated the best golf course in Nebraska for 2012 by Golfweek Magazine.
The publication’s raters ranked courses across the country with a varying number of courses per state based on course supply, population and level of play.
Wild Horse, which is rated No. 54 overall among the nation’s modern courses by the magazine, topped Nebraska’s No. 2 Prairie Club (Dunes) at Valentine, No. 3 Bayside at Brule, No. 4 Prairie Club (Pines) at Valentine and No. 5 Quarry Oaks in Ashland.
Several other golf magazines have rated Wild Horse in their prestigious rankings including Golf Digest and Golf Magazine.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout