NCIP honors for Farnam
The community of Farnam was among the major award winners Friday at the annual Nebraska Community Improvement Program banquet. Farnam won top honors in its population class (Class I up to 500 residents) for economic development.
Farnam’s welcome sign also garnered first place in its population class for technology, infrastructure and planning.Farnam residents are the banquet and receiving the special awards included, l-r: Front—Doris Bellamy Betty Hoppe-Stevens, Ruth Ann Hess, Muriel Kotschwar; Middle—Jan Widick, Ricky Wach, Donna Hazen, Charley Johnson; Back—Bev Edson, Norma Darnall, Dan Widick. Left, Muriel Kotschwar is presented with the Marily Ristine Award from Nebraska Department of Economic Development director Roger Bauer. The Ristine award is given annually to an outstanding community NCIP volunteer.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship