Grant provides classroom iPads
First graders at Brady Public School will have an opportunity to take learning to a whole new level every day next school year.
Four iPads, purchased with a grant from the John Applegate Fund for Teachers and administered by the Mid-Nebraska Community Foundation, will help meet the needs of individual students in an easy and fun way.
First-grade teacher Susan Golter received the grant for the iPads. She said applications are being purchased by the school to use for special needs students and also for children with high abilities.
With the new learning and teaching possibilities, Golter will be able to obtain innovative teaching materials that can better meet the needs of today’s students.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite