Swimmers finish second at Lexington meet
LEXINGTON—With several swimmers missing from Saturday’s competition at Lexington, the Gothenburg swim team had to settle for second in the team race to the host.
Lexington took first with 500 points, getting past Gothenburg with 481 points and 36 first-place finishes.
It was the final regular-season meet for the Gothenburg team before the qualifying competition July 7 in Minden.
Top finishers at the qualifying meet earn the right to compete in the Plains tSunami Swim League championship at Lexington on July 14.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST