Trent Sheets, 2, keeps a tight grip on the saddle horn while riding Cupcake at the Relay For Life pony rides during the Pony Express Rodeo’s opening performance July 3. Accompanying Trent are mother Lynette (left) and pony owner Becky Gibbens. The pony rides were part of the fund raiser for Relay For Life’s cancer research.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action