Trent Sheets, 2, keeps a tight grip on the saddle horn while riding Cupcake at the Relay For Life pony rides during the Pony Express Rodeo’s opening performance July 3. Accompanying Trent are mother Lynette (left) and pony owner Becky Gibbens. The pony rides were part of the fund raiser for Relay For Life’s cancer research.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested