Colorful cross-country runners
JOY JUMPSome of the members of the Swede cross-country team, who named themselves the Lady Swedes, ran 3.1 miles Saturday in the annual Color Run in downtown Omaha which raised money for Habitat for Humanity. Participants ran through four stations during the event and were sprayed with different colors. Pictured are, l-r: Betsy Potter, Sydney Gruber, Natalie Mazour, Amanda Kowalewski, Carlie Stevens, Abbie Mazour and Alayna Collins. An estimated 13,000 runners participated. Not pictured: Destiny McVay, Cheyenne McVay and Jenny Maline.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins