Colorful cross-country runners
JOY JUMPSome of the members of the Swede cross-country team, who named themselves the Lady Swedes, ran 3.1 miles Saturday in the annual Color Run in downtown Omaha which raised money for Habitat for Humanity. Participants ran through four stations during the event and were sprayed with different colors. Pictured are, l-r: Betsy Potter, Sydney Gruber, Natalie Mazour, Amanda Kowalewski, Carlie Stevens, Abbie Mazour and Alayna Collins. An estimated 13,000 runners participated. Not pictured: Destiny McVay, Cheyenne McVay and Jenny Maline.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship