Decision close on GMH head
Choices for the new chief executive officer of Gothenburg Memorial Hospital have been narrowed, according to search committee chair Dr. Carol Shackleton.
“The board is evaluating the interviews to date,” Shackleton said Monday. “And we’re close to making a decision.”
Four candidates have traveled to Gothenburg for on-site visits, she said.
“We’ve had some very strong candidates and are pleased with the quality we’ve seen,” Shackleton said. “I think were going to end up with an exceptional leader.”
Search committee members hope to have a new administrator in place by this fall.
The contract of the hospital’s former CEO was terminated in February.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics