Farmer’s Market in full swing
HOT SHOPPING: Temperatures hovering around the 100-degree mark last Thursday didn’t deter people from shopping at the Farmer’s Market which began July 12 in downtown Gothenburg. Each Thursday, until Sept. 27, vendors sell vegetables, fruit, baked goods and more on 10th Street, between Lake Avenue and Avenue F.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly