Farmer’s Market in full swing
HOT SHOPPING: Temperatures hovering around the 100-degree mark last Thursday didn’t deter people from shopping at the Farmer’s Market which began July 12 in downtown Gothenburg. Each Thursday, until Sept. 27, vendors sell vegetables, fruit, baked goods and more on 10th Street, between Lake Avenue and Avenue F.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship