Video promotes Gothenburg
I recorded a video in June of Gothenburg’s Pony Express and it’s now posted on YouTube. It was part of my family’s 6,000 miles coast-to-coast summer road trip. LouAnn Houchin (who works at the Pony Express Station) is simply an outstanding station master. I’ll be looking forward to her visiting me in Flowery Branch, GA, about 3,000 miles southeast from y’all. Here’s a link to the video: http://youtu.be/gSNhDOEI0mo.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins