Brady Days 2012
Celebration takes village ‘Back to the Future’
LEADING THE WAY: The Johnson family of Brady was collectively honored as grand marshal for the annual Brady Days parade hosted by the Lions Club Saturday morning. They were carried on a wagon driven by Terry Grasz.
Six generations of the family have left their mark on the community. Winners in the five parade divisions were: Babes in Toyland, commercial; Brady United Methodist Church, non-profit; Lincoln County Sheriff’s Posse, animals; Randy Dishman, wheels; Rhythm Nation Dance Team, miscellaneous.
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout
- Cozad’s Dollar General moves to new location
- Women in Agriculture celebrates 30 years of offering programs
- Shadow’s smell serves diabetic sisters
- Sewer hike, zoning changes approved