Motel tear down
PARKING LOT PLans: The dismantling of the Pony Express Inn, 207 Lake Ave., began about a week ago by Jessen Construction of Scottsbluff. Terry Jessen, who also owns Comfort Suites, bought the motel.Shane Maxwell, location manager of Landmark Implement, a business to the north of the inn, said the John Deere dealership has reached an agreement with Jessen to buy the lot that will be used to park inventory. Jessen said he plans to salvage or recycle everything and wants to have the dismantlement completed by early September.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested