Can technology help Lake Helen?
We have the technology to reclaim items from the Titanic on the bottom of the ocean. We have the technology to remove crude oil from the ocean.
Surely, there is the technology to remove the sediment and reclaim Lake Helen without tearing everything up.
As a citizen of Gothenburg, I say “No” to the current plan and “No downsizing” of Lake Helen, either!
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president