Swimming pool closes early
Anyone planning a cool plunge into the city pool this week will have to wait until next year.
Because the main circulating pump quit working Sunday, the facility was shut down two days earlier than planned.
The pool was supposed to close for the season Tuesday.
City administrator Bruce Clymer said the pump will not be repaired until next spring, before the 2013 swim season begins.
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.
- Gothenburg Youth Trap Club taking aim at state
- Eagles perform well in tough meet