Swimming pool closes early
Anyone planning a cool plunge into the city pool this week will have to wait until next year.
Because the main circulating pump quit working Sunday, the facility was shut down two days earlier than planned.
The pool was supposed to close for the season Tuesday.
City administrator Bruce Clymer said the pump will not be repaired until next spring, before the 2013 swim season begins.
- GMH contracts signed for two new physicians
- Swedes second at SWC play invite
- Brady girls focused on one game at a time
- Shaw: Dracula best fits our one-act cast
- All jokes aside, Swede girls mean business
- Swede basketball will attack with speed
- Midlands gets bid for Hammond Bridge
- Rudolph to be honored for heading Cattlemen