Sheriff says suspicious vehicles likely unrelated
A suspicious vehicle in a rural driveway south of Brady and a man attempting to gain home information from a 16-year-old girl south of North Platte appear to be unrelated incidences, according to Lincoln County Sheriff Jerome Kramer.
The vehicle at Brady was a black SUV and the driver never got out of the car and did not speak to the homeowner. The North Platte incident involved an older white four-door sedan and its driver asked the girl questions about her house.
“People simply need to err on the side of caution,” Kramer said. “Secure your home and make sure anyone unfamiliar who asks to come inside has the proper identification.”
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State