Sheriff says suspicious vehicles likely unrelated
A suspicious vehicle in a rural driveway south of Brady and a man attempting to gain home information from a 16-year-old girl south of North Platte appear to be unrelated incidences, according to Lincoln County Sheriff Jerome Kramer.
The vehicle at Brady was a black SUV and the driver never got out of the car and did not speak to the homeowner. The North Platte incident involved an older white four-door sedan and its driver asked the girl questions about her house.
“People simply need to err on the side of caution,” Kramer said. “Secure your home and make sure anyone unfamiliar who asks to come inside has the proper identification.”
- Fun day at Block farm
- 600 bicyclists pedaling into town June 4
- Co. officer hired for floodplain duties
- Minister keynote speaker at Memorial Day service
- Village moves ahead with well repairs
- Brady students receive recognition
- Scottsbluff claims Dist. B-4 golf title
- Variety of ways offered to support Relay For Life