On that evening each year, students can visit classrooms, meet teachers, stroll the Main Street area of the high school where businesses have booths and sample food. Games for younger children are also available on a practice field. With Gracie are her older sister, Allyson White, and her mother Jakeh White.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins