Taking care of treats
Gothenburg Chamber of Commerce volunteers were busy setting up Friday afternoon for the organization’s annual Beef, Wine & More event at the NSC convention center. The fund-raiser is sponsored by the Chamber’s ag and non-dues committees and raises money for ag scholarships and to match money contributed by the Agriculture Future of America organization. Pictured are Shannon Peterson (left) and Sonja Kottwitz. Kottwitz is arranging a tray of candy and other sweets. Approximately $5,000 was raised for scholarships.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly