PONY EXPRESS INN FALLS
Demolition work continues this week at the Pony Express Inn. Jessen Construction of Scottsbluff used a heavy duty pulverizer to crush the cement block as the walls came down. LandMark Implement has reached an agreement to purchase the lot after it is cleared and will use the ground to park inventory. The motel was originally called the Western Motel when it was constructed in the late 1960s. It later became the Western Motor Inn and most recently was called the Pony Express Inn.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested