PONY EXPRESS INN FALLS
Demolition work continues this week at the Pony Express Inn. Jessen Construction of Scottsbluff used a heavy duty pulverizer to crush the cement block as the walls came down. LandMark Implement has reached an agreement to purchase the lot after it is cleared and will use the ground to park inventory. The motel was originally called the Western Motel when it was constructed in the late 1960s. It later became the Western Motor Inn and most recently was called the Pony Express Inn.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly