Changes in school parking
The Gothenburg High School parking lot was re-striped Saturday and diagonal parking was created to help lessen the number of fender benders in the lot. When the lot was striped for perpendicular parking, superintendent Dr. Mike Teahon said there were 212 parking stalls. Now, even with the addition of diagonal parking along Ave. I, there are 198 which means a net loss of 14 stalls.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested