Changes in school parking
The Gothenburg High School parking lot was re-striped Saturday and diagonal parking was created to help lessen the number of fender benders in the lot. When the lot was striped for perpendicular parking, superintendent Dr. Mike Teahon said there were 212 parking stalls. Now, even with the addition of diagonal parking along Ave. I, there are 198 which means a net loss of 14 stalls.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.