Hot street work
PUTTING IN REBAR
A crew from Paulsen Inc. of Cozad install rebar Monday in an intersection being widened at the corner of 7th Street and Lake Avenue. Paulsen Inc. finished repaving three blocks of Lake Avenue, and installing water improvements, earlier this month. During construction, temperatures climbed into the upper 90s and 100s. Monday’s high was 94 degrees. Highs are expected to remain in the 90s until Friday.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly