NEW program: The school practice field south of the city swimming pool was filled with about 200 youngsters last Friday afternoon as the Fit Kids Soccer Program made its debut. The after-school program, started by Charity Wyatt and Angie Richeson, will be offered every Friday through the end of September from 3:30 to 5 p.m. Richeson said it’s for kids 4 years and older through the sixth grade. Any child is welcome to attend.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action