Spirit week will begin on Monday
Brady school students and staff will celebrate a week of homecoming activities beginning Monday and ending on Friday with a “Ballroom Glitz” dance.
Themes for each day are: Monday—fashion disaster day, Tuesday—multiplicity day, Wednesday—fake injury day, Thursday—color day with each class dressing in a color determined by the Student Council, and Friday—honor the Eagles.
Royalty will be crowned at halftime of the football game with Wallace, followed by a dance in the commons area.
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities