Spirit week will begin on Monday
Brady school students and staff will celebrate a week of homecoming activities beginning Monday and ending on Friday with a “Ballroom Glitz” dance.
Themes for each day are: Monday—fashion disaster day, Tuesday—multiplicity day, Wednesday—fake injury day, Thursday—color day with each class dressing in a color determined by the Student Council, and Friday—honor the Eagles.
Royalty will be crowned at halftime of the football game with Wallace, followed by a dance in the commons area.
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog