Dog and jog
BRINGING IT IN: About 60 people participated in Eastside Animal Center’s annual Dog-n-Jog Saturday morning that began and ended at the Lake Helen shelter. Proceeds from the 3.1-mile run or one-mile run/walk are given to Gothenburg’s United Fund. Pictured are Ainsley Rickersten (left) and Duke and Amaya Ackerman.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship