Dog and jog
BRINGING IT IN: About 60 people participated in Eastside Animal Center’s annual Dog-n-Jog Saturday morning that began and ended at the Lake Helen shelter. Proceeds from the 3.1-mile run or one-mile run/walk are given to Gothenburg’s United Fund. Pictured are Ainsley Rickersten (left) and Duke and Amaya Ackerman.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly