Hot dogs anyone?
Hero Hurler: Joe Richeson donned a Mr. Incredible hero outfit to shoot hot dogs to the Harvest Festival parade audience Saturday. Richeson, who rode on a United Methodist Church float, wielded a homemade gun that used compressed air to shoot the dogs. Others pictured are Noah Larson (left) and Chiara Richeson.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested