Hot dogs anyone?
Hero Hurler: Joe Richeson donned a Mr. Incredible hero outfit to shoot hot dogs to the Harvest Festival parade audience Saturday. Richeson, who rode on a United Methodist Church float, wielded a homemade gun that used compressed air to shoot the dogs. Others pictured are Noah Larson (left) and Chiara Richeson.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State