Breast cancer awareness
MAKING A STATEMENT
SKYVIEW Farms making a big statement in helping to raise awareness of breast cancer. A truck has been painted pink and includes a large pink awareness ribbon. But it doesn’t stop there. A pink interior and a hardwood floor is featured on the inside. The truck was designed in memory of the lives lost and the continued fight for those affected by breast cancer. It will be traveling 48 states and Canada and represents the fight so many families and friends deal with on a daily basis. Three SKYVIEW employees whose families have been touched by cancer include, l-r: Andy Parks, Becky Dishman and Angie Johnston.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.