Residents will see tax increase
A 2.1% increase in the village levy for the 2012-13 budget year will mean property owners in Brady will pay a little more in taxes the coming year.
Village trustees approved the budget during their regular monthly meeting on Sept. 12.
With an increase in expenditures of more than $72,000, the village raised the levy just over one cent.
Chairman Jeff Miller said that will mean a tax increase of about $8 per $100,000 of valuation for the year.
The bulk of the upward changes in the budget come from mandated repairs to the sewer lagoon.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State