Residents will see tax increase
A 2.1% increase in the village levy for the 2012-13 budget year will mean property owners in Brady will pay a little more in taxes the coming year.
Village trustees approved the budget during their regular monthly meeting on Sept. 12.
With an increase in expenditures of more than $72,000, the village raised the levy just over one cent.
Chairman Jeff Miller said that will mean a tax increase of about $8 per $100,000 of valuation for the year.
The bulk of the upward changes in the budget come from mandated repairs to the sewer lagoon.
- 35 years of caring for kids
- Melons start season with improved LED scoreboard
- Brady boys take 4x400 title, finish third at state
- Brady hosting Pistol Pat basketball camp
- USDA reminds farmers to certify conservation compliance by June 1
- Parent: ‘Being with’ children important
- Reeves leaves with two top performances
- Freedom always has a price