Sen. John Wightman recovering from stroke
State Sen. John Wightman of Lexington is at Madonna Rehabilitation Center in Lincoln where he’s undergoing rehabilitation after what officials called a moderate stroke on Sept. 16.
Wightman’s staff said the 73-year-old was transported from his home in Lexington to Bryan LGH in Lincoln where he underwent treatment and evaluation.
Cards and letters can be sent to Wightman at Madonna Rehabilitation Hospital, 5401 South St., Lincoln, NE, 68506.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.