Golfers win triangular
COZAD—Three Gothenburg golfers shot their personal best nine-hole score during a triangular at Cozad on Sept. 25 to lead the Swedes to a team win.
Taylour Marshall and Mallory McCoy each carded 44 to share the low-score spot while McKinley Harm was close behind with 46.
The Swedes finished with 185 scoring four of the five varsity players.
Cozad came in second at 216 with Broken Bow third at 239.
“All of the girls played very well and only continue to show improvement as the season progresses,” said coach Tara Foster. Taylour, Mallory and McKinley have really stepped up this year to help the Swedes bring in low team scores.”
- Swedes runner up at own play invite
- Money backing sewer improvements
- Valued worker receives gift
- Four Swedes selected to all-conference team
- Area News Digest
- Fiber optic infrastructure could be installed in Gothenburg
- Gothenburg’s art club learns what art professionals expect
- Swede football triumph over adversity