SEWER WORK: Van Kirk Brothers Contracting, the company that replaced sewer along Avenue I last spring, returned to Gothenburg last week to extend and replace sewer on 11th Street between Avenues I and J to improve flow. Earlier, it was discovered that a home on the block was not tied into the line and that there were low spots that didn’t drain causing problems in services to homes. Federal stimulus funds will help pay for the $31,455 project.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested