What is it?
Homegrown produce: Larry Franzen of Gothenburg brought in this sweet potato that appears to be several potatoes all twisted together. Franzen said he planted sweet potatoes for the first time this year and the vines took over the garden.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action