The Community Development Office, that houses the Gothenburg Chamber of Commerce and the Gothenburg Improvement Company, moved from the Post Office to newly renovated space at 1001 Lake Ave. last week. The CDO began in a one-room office at the First State Bank drive-through and, in February of 1993, relocated to the Post Office. CDO director Anne Anderson said the latest move was prompted by a need for more space to serve members and the community and includes offices, storage and a conference room. An open house is planned. Pictured, Anderson (front) and office manager June Blauvelt move equipment and get settled.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship