The Community Development Office, that houses the Gothenburg Chamber of Commerce and the Gothenburg Improvement Company, moved from the Post Office to newly renovated space at 1001 Lake Ave. last week. The CDO began in a one-room office at the First State Bank drive-through and, in February of 1993, relocated to the Post Office. CDO director Anne Anderson said the latest move was prompted by a need for more space to serve members and the community and includes offices, storage and a conference room. An open house is planned. Pictured, Anderson (front) and office manager June Blauvelt move equipment and get settled.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly