Left, right, left
MARCHING PRACTICE: The Gothenburg High School marching band has participated in several marching events so far this year including Hay Days in Cozad, Harvest Festival in Gothenburg and plan to march in Minden in a couple of weeks. The pep band will play at 1:15 p.m. Saturday during a NESTFest event in front of Gothenburg State Bank. The drum line practiced on the high school track last week. The are, l-r: band director Tom Belanger, Sydney Pride, Holly McPheeters, Ziek Brian and Roman Schmidt.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship