First snow of season doesn’t stop NESTFest
Musicians, food providers, dancers, farm animals, people and more braved the first flakes of the season Saturday in downtown Gothenburg for NESTFest.
The city was a site for a Nebraska Educational Savings Trust (NEST) festival touting Nebraska’s 529 College Savings Plans.Gothenburg State Bank hosted the celebration for families to learn more about how they can save money for college.
Representatives from NEST were at the celebration to answer questions and offered $50 bonuses to start such a plan.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30