First snow of season doesn’t stop NESTFest
Musicians, food providers, dancers, farm animals, people and more braved the first flakes of the season Saturday in downtown Gothenburg for NESTFest.
The city was a site for a Nebraska Educational Savings Trust (NEST) festival touting Nebraska’s 529 College Savings Plans.Gothenburg State Bank hosted the celebration for families to learn more about how they can save money for college.
Representatives from NEST were at the celebration to answer questions and offered $50 bonuses to start such a plan.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president