Pep rally karaoke
Jivin’: Gothenburg High School juniors Kyndal Holmes, Ross Ostendorf and Blake Ristine sing and dance to “Pontoon” during an Oct. 10 pep rally when homecoming candidates were announced. Several students from each high school class were chosen to perform on stage and were blindfolded and given iPods that played different songs. The winning team was the seniors as chosen by student applause. Students are celebrating homecoming this week at GHS.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.