The simulators were set up in the swimming pool parking lot where physical education students on Monday and Tuesday learned about safety and participated in simulations. Oct. 14-20 is Teen Drivers Safety Week and homecoming week at Gothenburg High School. Monsanto employees Nancy Slack and Jessi Corinek led the safety talks. Right, Dakota Huntington tries out the seat belt convincer which simulates the impact of a car hitting an object at eight miles an hour.Left, Garett James texts and tries to drive as Corinek watches. Corinek said the simulator also imitates various conditions such as driving through fog and construction zones.
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly
- Precision ag, soil and water in-field training offered
- Softball squad concentrates on basics