Wightman moves to apartment
State Sen. John Wightman of Lexington, who had a moderate stroke on Sept. 16, moved to his Lincoln apartment from a rehabilitation center Tuesday.
Wightman’s legislative aide Roger Keetle said Wightman is progressing well and will undergo outpatient therapy.
Following the stroke, the 73-year-old was taken from Lexington to Bryan LGH in Lincoln and later was admitted to Madonna Rehabilitation Center where he received rehabilitative care.
Keetle said cards and letters can be sent to Wightman at 1130 H St., Apt. 204, Lincoln, NE, 68510.
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes
- Brady Days celebrates 125th anniversary of village founding
- Development group honors village for its innovation
- Meet your new councilman
- Relay For Life fundraising tops $54,000
- Pushing back against high-priced meds
- Sedlak-Poff champs of member-guest tourney