Wightman moves to apartment
State Sen. John Wightman of Lexington, who had a moderate stroke on Sept. 16, moved to his Lincoln apartment from a rehabilitation center Tuesday.
Wightman’s legislative aide Roger Keetle said Wightman is progressing well and will undergo outpatient therapy.
Following the stroke, the 73-year-old was taken from Lexington to Bryan LGH in Lincoln and later was admitted to Madonna Rehabilitation Center where he received rehabilitative care.
Keetle said cards and letters can be sent to Wightman at 1130 H St., Apt. 204, Lincoln, NE, 68510.
- Hospital welcomes CFO
- Gothenburg drivers compete at Lincoln County Raceway
- No more bus parking on Avenue I because of safety
- Gothenburg welcomes new employee
- Swedes medal at state science meet
- BHS musicians earn highest rating at District IV contest
- Taxpayers get break for filing before deadline
- Swede girls win Brady/Gothenburg Invite