Sharing the hurt
SO CLOSE: Shiloh McVay consoles daughter, Destiny McVay, after Destiny barely missed a chance to compete at the state cross country meet in Kearney on Friday. Destiny crossed the line in 16th place during the C-4 district competition at Ogallala on Thursday. The top 15 individuals in each class, in addition to the top three teams, qualify for state. Shiloh competed on two Swede teams that made it to state in 1994 and 1995. See Sports for the details and more photos.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins