Sharing the hurt
SO CLOSE: Shiloh McVay consoles daughter, Destiny McVay, after Destiny barely missed a chance to compete at the state cross country meet in Kearney on Friday. Destiny crossed the line in 16th place during the C-4 district competition at Ogallala on Thursday. The top 15 individuals in each class, in addition to the top three teams, qualify for state. Shiloh competed on two Swede teams that made it to state in 1994 and 1995. See Sports for the details and more photos.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.