Sharing the hurt
SO CLOSE: Shiloh McVay consoles daughter, Destiny McVay, after Destiny barely missed a chance to compete at the state cross country meet in Kearney on Friday. Destiny crossed the line in 16th place during the C-4 district competition at Ogallala on Thursday. The top 15 individuals in each class, in addition to the top three teams, qualify for state. Shiloh competed on two Swede teams that made it to state in 1994 and 1995. See Sports for the details and more photos.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly