Sharing the hurt
SO CLOSE: Shiloh McVay consoles daughter, Destiny McVay, after Destiny barely missed a chance to compete at the state cross country meet in Kearney on Friday. Destiny crossed the line in 16th place during the C-4 district competition at Ogallala on Thursday. The top 15 individuals in each class, in addition to the top three teams, qualify for state. Shiloh competed on two Swede teams that made it to state in 1994 and 1995. See Sports for the details and more photos.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship